Our guest this week:
The results you are getting from your membership and subscription program are a direct correlation of the strategies and systems you have in place. You’re currently getting what your program is built for.
Scott Whitaker can help you implement the “Seven Systems of a Growing Membership Business.” These seven systems are already at work in your business, whether you realize it or not. Every membership and subscription business has:
1. Content (what, when and how you deliver your membership to members)
2. Assimilation (getting new members to become fully-engaged in your program)
3. Marketing (getting prospects and turning them into members)
4. Retention (keeping members for the long-haul)
5. Ascension (getting members to upgrade their membership)
6. Strategy (constantly evaluating and improving your membership business)
7. Leadership (growing your personal leadership so that your business will grow)
Every activity in your membership and subscription business involves one of these seven systems.
Scott’s strategic mind and use of these seven systems have been growing and building membership businesses regardless of their niche. He is the founder of Why People Quit, Inc. where he coaches membership business owners on how to get new members, reduce churn and increase profits.
He is the author of “Why People Quit Your Membership Program & What You Can Do About It” and an online course “Seven Systems of a Growing Membership Business.”
Scott has led membership organizations in both non-profit and for profit companies since 1997. He’s noted for having built the largest for profit coaching network for pastors of churches; growing from just 72 pastors a year to over 3,000 pastors a year.
Scott and his wife Kelly have been married for over 20 years and have two daughters. They enjoy traveling and experiencing local cuisine.
If you’ve enjoyed this episode of The Rising Generation, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes to help spread the word about the show. Thank you very much!