Our guest this week:
Andrew has been business coaching since 1998 and has an extensive experience working with a diverse range of clients worldwide. He initially started working with high-end compliance clients (aviation, mining, law, medicine, engineering etc) and developed an award winning theory of leadership development based on five traits of highly effective leaders.
Click here to view and download Andrew’s information sheet.
8 Reasons you would chat with Andrew
1. I specialise in working with ambitious owner/managers running established 6, 7 and 8 figure businesses.
2. I have a proven ability to help a diverse range of clients achieve professional and personal goals.
3. I focus on your immediate needs to ensure you meet you strategic goals.
4. The award winning Business Leadership Profile benchmarking tool identifies strengths and weaknesses and key coaching targets.
5. I focus on helping clients improve business performance, operational efficiencies, build high-performing teams and develop your skills and abilities as a business leader.
6. My clients find the coaching refreshingly challenging and they consistently achieve meaningful results.
7. Andrew is a #1 ranked business author. Click here to view and purchase
Andrew’s books – Don’t Start Yet and The Money Chimp.
Want a snapshot?
Highly sought after keynote speaker and trainer.
NB: ALL awards subject to strict criteria, detailed submissions and peer review.
Find out more about the Rising Generation Leadership Series campaign here
If you’ve enjoyed this episode of The Rising Generation, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes to help spread the word about the show. Thank you very much!